Songs That Stab Me in the Heart: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri
And all along I believed
I would find you
Time has brought
Your heart to me
I have loved you for a
I’ll love you for a
1. I just…I can’t even.
2. A long time ago I wrote in my journal that I knew I was destined for a great love. I didn’t know how it would take shape. It could have been an epic love affair or a world-wide journey, but that was as far as my young imagination would take me. I never knew that all of you and all of the world with its billion sparkling lights could be what you are to me. This song just kills me. KILLS me.
3. Not until I saw this video JUST NOW did I realize it’s on the “Breaking Dawn Part 1″ soundtrack. And for that I am so. Sorry.
4. Please trust me. Do not spend money to watch this movie. And when you’ve pirated it or found it on cable, please drink or otherwise medicate yourself before watching it.
5. Thank you for indulging me in this very personal of indulgences.
6. He makes an herb-walnut stuffing to die for.