The vehicle has been unpacked, the laundry is waiting, the children are asleep, the adults are (finally) showered and ready to collapse and resume normal activity. In other words, our long-awaited vacation is over. I will be blogging about it here and elsewhere over the coming days. Here are some teasers:
1. Someone else cooked and served three meals a day.
2. Kyle performed “Ring of Fire” accompanied by a guitarist to a crowd of adoring fans.
3. I rode on a tube behind a speedboat with 2 four year olds, and it was fun.
4. I found out, while on vacation, that the show I’m working on is suddenly on hold and I have no day job! (Which means the writer of this scintillating post is available, email me.)
5. Despite my shrieking harpy opposition of mommy blogs turning into review blogs, I thought it would be a great idea to drive a Ford Flex on this roadtrip and blog about it. Not selling out, exactly, because my official review will appear on Car and Caboodle, but I will definitely be mentioning it or picturing it here, and I will tell you why I did it.