- $200 gift card to Amazon
- A Flip Mino HD
- A super groovy $250 stroller
To enter, make a donation of $25 or more to LA Diaper Drive – my diaper bank partner in the Every Little Bottom Program, and e-mail your donation confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Very few people ever enter my giveaways but I’m hoping lots of people enter this one, because it will help diaper more babies’ butts!
Every time you donate $25 to LA Diaper Drive in support of the Huggies Every Little Bottom campaign, you will be entered in the House of Prince giveaway:
One generous donating reader will win EITHER a $200 gift card to Amazon, a Mino HD 8GB FlipCam (a $230 value), or a Ready to Roll Cadence stroller by Aprica ($250 value). The winner can choose ONE of those three BIG prizes!
Here’s How to Win Your $200 – $250 Prize in the 12 Days of Diaper Giveaway:
- To be entered to win, between today December 6th and Friday December 17th, make a minimum online $25 donation here (use the Paypal button) in support of the LA Diaper and the Huggies Every Little Bottom diaper drive campaign to help families in need.
- After you have donated, forward your emailed donation confirmation to me at email@example.com
- You can enter as many times as you want! Every $25 equals 1 entry. So if you donate $50, you’ll be entered twice!
- Comments on this post will not be counted as entries, you must email me your donation confirmation to be entered. But if you DO donate, please leave a comment here to show your support for these great efforts to help families in need at the holidays!
- Please share this post on Facebook, Twitter, or your blog. That will get you extra karma points.
- Winner will be chosen at random, must reside in US or Canada.
I’ll post the diaper-donating WINNER on Saturday December 18th. But of course, the real winners will be those babies served by your generous works. THANK YOU!
Disclosure: As an official Blog Ambassador I am a selected social media partner for the Huggies Every Little Bottom campaign. I am compensated for my time as a consultant to the program. However, the content, thoughts shared and enthusiasm for this great cause are fully my own.
Special thanks to Jessica McFadden of A Parent in Silver Spring, who wrote most of this copy. You can enter her giveaway too. In fact, all the ambassadors are doing it – just click on my badge to the right and follow the links to all of them!